Reviews from the Press
WHAT THE PRESS & MEDIA HAS SAID ABOUT THE BOOK
Luigi’s Language of Napkin Folding by Luigi Spotorno
- Any one who can take a napkin, fold it in such a way that it resembles the three feathers of the House of Windsor, must be a genius.
- This Morning Programme, ITV London
- Fantastic pictures, great folds, shame having to break them before dinner.
- James O’Brien Radio presenter LBC
- There is no doubt that a well folded napkin gives a touch of “je ne sais quoi” to your dining table. Luigi’s book will show you how to change your table as often you change your menu.
- This Evening programme, BBC Anglia TV
- Luigi’s book contains unique and ingenious features: a fold out guide to symbols for easy reference, an under-reliance on language in the diagrams to allow non-English speakers and those with reading problems to follow designs, a helpline facility, allowing readers to log any problems by interacting with the author and contribute with their own ideas. A Dialog between the readers and author, this has never happened before in a book of this kind.
- James White, Harrow Observer 2006
- As the chefs have their knives, the waiter’s tool of the trade is the napkin. Luigi, in his book, will show you how napkins can make a difference on a how the table is presented to the customers as they walk trough the door.
- Hilary Armstrong, Restaurant Magazine
- People appreciate food more if there is a first class table presentation. Luigi’s book deals with how to create spectacular folded napkins. The book is ideal for both the catering industry and any one who loves entertaining at home.
- Northampton, Evening Telegraph
- With the help of “Luigi’s Language of Napkin Folding” book, you will bring creativity and style to your dinner party in an easy and original way. Your guests will be amazed.
- Sagida Saya, L’Italiano Europeo News, London
- Any one who does not posses this book is denied the unique opportunity to impress their customer as well as motivate their restaurant staff.
- Alex Buchanan, Catering in Scotland Magazine
- The book that sets new standard for table setting in the Hospitality Industry.
- Alex Dood, Assistant Editor, Accommodation Management
- Impressive book, beautifully laid out, ideal for special events and much more.
- Jeremy King, RSVP Event Magazine
- Absolutely fabulous designs, the applications are enormous, a must for special functions.
- Vanessa Burke, Hotel Magazine
- If you want a way to keep the kids entertained during the festivities while you are busy in the kitchen, then look no further. Luigi’s book on the creative art of napkin folding could be the answer. To create their own napkin designs will allow youngsters to express their talent and creativity. Result: no more children under your feet while you are cooking.
- Michael Write, Harrow Observer 2007